This photo tour in Agra is a great way to take some memorable pictures of some of the major attractions of the historical city. Your photography guide will take you to some of the best places to get beautiful photographs of the monuments like Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Itmad-Ul-Daulah tomb (popularly called Mini Taj). If you wish to more than just see these ancient monuments like an ordinary tourist does, then this photo tour is just the right thing for you.
1. Half Day Photo Tour of Agra Monuments
This photo tour covers Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Itmad-Ul-Daulah’s tomb and is good enough for most tourists with a limited amount of time. It can be finished in 4-5 hours.
COST: INR 7500 onwards
2. Full Day Photo Tour of Agra Monuments
For people who have one full day available and wish to see more than just the three major monuments mentioned above, this photo tour is a good choice. It can cover a few other attractions like Fatehpur Sikri, Panch Mahal, Mehtab Baag and a few other depending upon factors like available time, type of photography and so on. Actual itinerary can be customised to some extent.
COST: INR 10,000 onwards
- Transport in an air-conditioned car.
- Services of a local photography guide with extensive knowledge of the places and good photography sights.
- Entrance fee of monuments.
- Lunch and bottled water.
- Transport from Delhi and Jaipur can be arranged at extra cost.